Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Untitled Poem

hi kavita mala 22/01/2001 la suchali..mala ya kavitela naav suchale nahi..konala suchale tr sangawe...aani he mi asech timepass mhanun lihile hote..mala nantr kalale ki hi kavita asu shakte...mi ithe konacha vichar nhi kela ki ti konala aawdel kinwa nahi te.....

This is good rafter,
but what now after,
this is a good chopper,
but where is tall taper,
You are not toper,
but you are a big joker...

This is good flame,
but what is your name,
My name is Sunny,
and I am very funny,

What a beautiful snip,
and also your tip!
you catch my bow,
cause i go to my home now!!

Yes u dont sat other,
coz there is my father,
now i am very angry,
coz i am hungry,

This is good map
but why dog is yap
this is so gap
and your telephone is tap!!!



i kno hi kavita howu shakt nahi..kahi pan faltu lihilya sarkhe watate...pan tumhala te tri lihita yete ka yacha vichar karawa.... hahaha..jst kidding..

bye............

No comments:

Post a Comment